Intermed is a proud member of the United Nations Global Compact, the largest international voluntary initiative on Corporate Social Responsibility.
The participation of InterMed in the Global Compact International Initiative certifies that we support, endorse and support a number of core values in the field of human rights, working conditions, the environment and the fight against violence.
The ten principles are:
1. Support and respect for internationally proclaimed human rights
2. Ensure non-synergy with human rights abuses
3. Protecting the union and actively recognizing the right to collective bargaining
4. Defending the elimination of all forms of forced or compulsory labor
5. Abolish child labor
6. Eliminate discrimination in recruitment and employment
7. Promoting a proactive approach to environmental challenges
8. Undertaking initiatives to promote environmental responsibility
9. Encourage the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies
10. Combating corruption in all its forms, including fraud, extortion and bribery