Adhesive patches with soothing oils from eucalyptus, mibt and lavender, consisting of a three-layered matrix, for the improvement of breathing and relief of discomfort caused by nasal congestion.
Their action is based on the release of the natural vapors of eucalyptus, mint and lavender, aiming to facilitate breathing, notably during sleep time.
The ingedients of Selva Vapor Patchaid the contraction of the capillaries of the nasal cavity, supress rhinorrhea and promote nasal decongestion.
The patches are applied directly on clothing, and can be used in adults and children over the age of 2.
It may be unsafe to use them on children under the age of 2.
- Open the envelope.
- Remove the back layer of the adhesive patch and attach it directly onto clothes (nightwear etc.) at chest level.
- The soothing action of the natural vapors of Selva Vapor Patch lasts 6-8 hours, so it is recommended to apply a patch before going to sleep for unobstructed breathing throughout the night.
- Asthmatic patients and patiens with known allergies to the essential oils should not use the product.
- Do not use on children younger than 2 years.
- For external use only.
- Use only once and then discard.
- Avoid contact with eyes, mucosal membranes and skin wounds.
- Store in a dry and cool place, in an airtight container and tempratures not exceeding 30oC.
- Protect from sunlight.
- Do not ingest.
- Keep out of the reach of children.