D3 fix drops 1000 is the new generation of D3 fix drops, based on micellization technology.
The intake of vitamin D in the form of micelles and its practically water-soluble form,
achieves immediate and high absorption with very high bioavailability and excellent efficiency, in all age groups and in each patient profile,
even in cases with impaired digestion and absorption of fats and fat-soluble vitamins such as patients with celiac disease, etc.
The composition of the new generation of D3 fix drops is characterized as well tolerated and particularly friendly thanks to the natural olive solvent, the natural vanilla aroma and the natural sweetener.
Free off common allergens such as: milk / lactose , egg, fish, nuts, wheat, gluten & soy.
Sugars, alcohol & artificial colors free.
Low in sodium.
It is available in an innovative and high-precision pump, with fully controlled by the patient flow where each pressure easily yields a drop.
Packaging of 30ml corresponding to 660 drops.
Infants – children
• Premature infants
• Infants born from mothers with vitamin D deficiency
• Infants exclusively breastfed
• Infants being fed with non maternal milk, the daily consumption of which does not exceed 1Lt
• Dark –skinned children or children who use sunscreen
• Children and adolescents( development)
• Obese children or children who do not follow a balanced diet
• Children with chronic diseases
• Children undergoing pharmaceutical treatment with antiepileptic medication or corticosteroids
• Housebound or institutionalized people who spend many hours indoors or make extensive use of sunscreen
• Patients with chronic diseases or peptic disorders
• Obese patients, patients with poor nutrition, vegetarians
• Dark-skinned people
• People undergoing pharmaceutical treatment for control of cholesterol (cholestyramine) as well as antiepileptic medications or corticosteroids
• Post menopausal women with osteopenia
• Elderly with osteoporosis & with history of fractures
• Pregnant women
D3 Fix Drops 1000 containing 1000IU of vitamin D3 per drop (1 pump pressure = 1 drop), offers dosage personalization, flexibility in dosage regimen and ease of administration for newborns, infants, children and adults.
It can be administered as it is or mixed with a small amount of liquid food at room temperature. Reception can be done independently of meals facilitating the compliance
• Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage
• Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet
• This product is not intended for the prevention, treatment or cure of a human disease. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, breast-feeding, undergoing medication or having health problems.
• Keep out of the reach of children