D3 Fix Drops is a vitamin D3 food supplement (cholecalciferol) as an oral solution in drops, to cover increased requirements of vitamin D3 or in the event of deficiency.
In D3 Fix Drops Vitamin D3 is in a hydrosoluble form thus ensuring excellent absorption and high bioavailability.
Packaging with dropper vial of 30ml (200IU D3 / drop).
Infants – children
• Premature infants
• Infants born from mothers with vitamin D deficiency
• Infants exclusively breastfed
• Infants being fed with non maternal milk, the daily consumption of which does not exceed 1Lt
• Dark –skinned children or children who use sunscreen
• Children and adolescents( development)
• Obese children or children who do not follow a balanced diet
• Children with chronic diseases
• Children undergoing pharmaceutical treatment with antiepileptic medication or corticosteroids
• Housebound or institutionalized people who spend many hours indoors or make extensive use of sunscreen
• Patients with chronic diseases or peptic disorders
• Obese patients, patients with poor nutrition, vegetarians
• Dark-skinned people
• People undergoing pharmaceutical treatment for control of cholesterol (cholestyramine) as well as antiepileptic medications or corticosteroids
• Post menopausal women with osteopenia
• Elderly with osteoporosis & with history of fractures
• Pregnant women
Contains no sugar or salt, with a pleasant strawberry flavor.
D3 Fix Drops containing 200 IU of vitamin D3 per drop, offer flexibility and individualization in dosing scheme and ease of administration in newborns, infants and adults as is or with any liquid or solid food.
For a better flow of drops during the use, hold the vial in vertical position with the nozzle tip to the ground without shaking. Few seconds are required to come out the first drop followed by constant flow of subsequent drops.
• Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage
• Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet
• This product is not intended for the prevention, treatment or cure of a human disease. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, breast-feeding, undergoing medication or having health problems.
• Keep out of the reach of children